Dr. Willis provides psychiatric services in Kansas City for child and adolescent/teen patients (up to age 18).
It can be challenging to watch your child struggle. You may feel helpless and alone, but you are not.
Dr. Willis is a psychiatric provider in Kansas City who specializes in helping children and adolescents up to 18. Dr. Willis will work with you and your child to create a treatment plan that meets their specific needs. Together, you will address the issues that are causing distress and find ways to improve mood and behavior. Dr. Willis also provides family psychiatry services to help your child’s relationships heal and flourish. Don’t wait – call Dr. Willis today at 816.819.5166 and start your child on the path to a brighter tomorrow.
- Is your child normally vibrant, joyful and outgoing child suddenly quiet or withdrawn?
- Has your child begun acting out in new, worrisome ways? Such as yelling or jumping at inappropriate times, throwing tantrums and/or hitting other children at school?
- Does your child act angry and aggressive at home or school?
- Has your child gone from independent and curious to nervous, clingy and anxious about separating from your side?
- If your child is having nightmares and waking up in the middle of the night frightened, unwilling to be left alone in the dark or unable to fall back asleep?
- Perhaps it’s become a struggle to get your child out of bed and ready for the day, even when you’ve planned to do something your child once enjoyed, such as going to a friend’s house or playing sports.
- It may be that you’re battling to get your child to complete his or her homework. Or that you’ve discovered he or she has been hiding homework assignments and zoning out at school.
- Do you wish you could better understand your child and develop the tools you need to help him or her express emotions in healthy, productive and healing ways?